Sunday, January 25, 2009

Woh!

I was so stoked last year when the very cool Velocity Art & Design purchased some of my felted wares for their showroom in Seattle, WA. And then I was even more elated when they added me to their online store...right next to those I admire....Angela Adams, Heath Ceramics. *swoon*
When I thought things couldn't get any better, John Tusher, founder of Velocity Art & Design, mentioned Papaver Vert in Seattle Homes and Lifestyles in their Style Future Forecast feature. Ok, I gotta say...being mentioned in the same paragraph as Heath Ceramics almost did my head in. There are no words to describe.....'nough said.
And lastly (I promise this is it for the shameless tooting of ones own horn) Ali, who has been nothing but lovely to work with over at Velocity, asked me some questions for the Velocity blog "Simpatico" and I was featured in a 2-part interview last week!
You can find the first part here and the second part here.

No comments: