Friday, July 17, 2009

A Whole Lotta Cool Craft

The Renegade Craft Fair is this weekend, July 18-19, 11 a.m - 7 p.m at Fort Mason Pavilion, SF!

I am so excited to be selling at this fair, in it's second year here in SF. Renegade is a whole new breed of craft fair, offering a fresh approach to the making and selling of handmade goods and crafts. There will be over 200 artists selling their wares and I know that this would be a definite shopping destination for me even if I didn't have a booth there....but I do, so this means the shopping is ON.

Be sure to stop by my booth - #95, down the center aisle on the right - and say hi, squish some pinpods and chit chat with me and 2 other lovely gals I'll be setting up shop with - Jennifer of Bonjour Teaspoon and Maria of This is Calliope. I will be selling my full line of felted designs - roly dot bowls, nesting bowl sets, plant cozies, wrist pods and some new little decorative "podlets" that will make you very happy while they sit next to you on your desk.

See you there!

No comments: