Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Come Say Hi! Oh...and a sale this Friday

First things first.....
Sale this Friday, December 4th
Get 10% off orders over $75 and 15% off orders over $100 in my Etsy shop or website. All discounts are before taxes&shipping and will be refunded to you after purchase.

I can't believe it's December 1st, but I'm pretty sure I say this EVERY year. I absolutely love the holidays and I've always had such a romanticized view of this time of year. You know....hot chocolate in front of a roaring fireplace, singing Christmas carols, going to see all the lights and decorations in the city (especially London when I was a kid living over there) and watching all the classic movies that go along with the holidays. If I don't see "It's a Wonderful Life" at least once during the season, then it was NOT a proper holiday season. My husband likes to quote all the famous lines in his best Jimmy Stewart accent months in advance to get me riled up and annoyed....and if I hear "Zuzu's Petals!" one more time, he'll be very surprised where he will find that lump of coal.

I digress....I wanted to let everyone know where they can come find me in person for some holiday shopping this month!

December 5-6 and 12-13 - Berkeley, CA
popup_back

My friend and I are doing a 2-weekend Holiday Pop-Up-Shop at ActivSpace in Berkeley. Kelly Sperbeck was the owner of Relish At Home for several years at this location, and she will be opening her doors again to sell beautiful jewelry, home accessories, stationary etc. I will be there too!

December 19-20 - Renegade Craft Fair - SF, CA
RenegadeHolidaySaleSanFranFlyer

Don't miss the Renegade Craft Fair people...seriously... the fair is so much fun with the most stellar line up of artists . Period.

No comments: