Monday, January 25, 2010

Craft Hope for Haiti


Before I found out about Craft Hope, I wasn't sure where to give in regards to the devastation in Haiti. There are so many ways to donate money but it was overwhelming and I felt stuck. I stumbled upon Craft Hope through facebook and thought it was such a perfect way to mix donating my work while helping out a charity like Doctor's Without Borders. A little about Craft Hope:

Craft Hope is a love inspired project designed to share handmade crafts with those who need them. It is our hope to combine our love for crafting and desire to help others into a project to make a difference around the world.

They opened up a Craft Hope Etsy Shop and I donated an Individual Felted Bowl and a set of my Roly Dot Bowls and within a couple of days they were sold, with all the proceeds going to charity! They have made $20,000 since January 15th and it just blows my mind. My sincere gratitude goes out to the ladies of Craft Hope and all the work they are doing behind the scenes. You gals rock.

So please check out the Craft Hope for Haiti shop on Etsy and know that anything you purchase there will have all the proceeds go straight to Doctor's Without Borders.

No comments: