Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Come See Me at the De Young

At the De Young

I've been wanting to check out friday nights at the De Young Museum for a while and now I get the chance to be a part of the evening! The East Bay Express, partnering with the museum and coinciding with the Amish quilt exhibit, is featuring local artists "at work". I'll be setting up a table there with other artisans where we will showcase our work and how we make it.

And the best part? A live big band orchestra, a dancing coach to teach you some moves and the cafe open for dinner and cocktails. From 5 pm - 8:45 p.m....read about it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patty, I'm so sorry I had to miss the event! Family stuff, blah blah...seriously, we need to get out of the house and I wish we could have made it happen last night. I hope all went well...sounds like it had the makings for an awesome evening! Hopefully, I will catch you for the next event. xo

Patty said...

Hey Shannon!
No worries :) It was a fun evening, lots of people loving all the work and a really awesome big band.
Would love to see you!!