Thursday, December 8, 2011

Etsy Shop Update! (a small one but a goodie :)


As y'all know, most of my work is made to order....which I know can be a bit of a bummer come holiday time and you're doing some late in the game shopping.

But WAIT! I've updated my Etsy shop with items that I have in stock and are ready to ship! Very exciting and something I've never done. So please do stop by and see what goodies I've got standing by :)

I plan to add some more items this Friday evening as well...so stay tuned. Also, if you don't already, follow me on facebook where I tend to be a little more active than this poor little blog!

Hoping everyone's had a chance to enjoy the holiday season so far (the airs getting pretty crisp here in the bay area) with some eggnog, a warm fire and a good movie (Elf anyone?) :)

No comments: