Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh! Take Me Back!

I was trying to find one picture that would sum up our trip to Sayulita, Mexico and I really couldn't.....but if you twisted my arm....

I have never been anywhere tropical so I feel that this pic epitomizes our whole trip. And even though I was the recipient of some "love" bites from what may have been a "chinche" (which landed me in the towns' little medical clinic for some antibiotics and some gruesome cleansing of the wounds), I fell hard for Sayulita. It was hard to get back to real life and I sometimes nod my head to one side and day dream for a few seconds every day. *sigh*

Here's a collage of the beautiful colors I captured in Mexico that left me so very inspired:

Speaking of inspired!
I'm back to work and am very excited to be participating at the "Craft Within Reach" trunk show at the Design Within Reach on 4th Street, Berkeley, CA. It's on Dec.6th, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m and it will be featuring a bunch of amazing local artists (and many of my favorites. I may be star struck).
Check out the details here:
http://www.dwr.com/studios/berkeley

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

zoe said...

I love your photo collage!! very jealous indeed.Mexico has such wonderful colors. That's so great about the trunk show!! Congratulations!!!