Saturday, December 22, 2007

Just Arrived

Well, well, well.....guess what showed up at my doorstep this week. Hmmmmm.....is it a cute little gift from Santa? Is it smaller than a breadbox? Can you put the box up to your ear and shake it?

Uh, not quite.

Holy moly, my new felting machine arrived this week! I knew it would be big, but I guess I didn't really think about HOW big. My new baby has 60"rollers and I'm thinking it's going to really help out my little Papaver Vert operation I have going on here. It was handmade by the nicest people at Feltcrafts (thanks Don and Anne!) and it comes in a variety of sizes.

On another arrival note, I was also elated to see these lovelies arrive at my doorstep:


These creamy planters are the work of artist Mike McDowell and you can check out his work at his Etsy shop and on his website. I really love how he photographs his pieces too....the simplicity really displays the beauty of his ceramics. I need to get cracking and put some succulents in them, STAT!

Now, onto finding a spot for big bessie....

No comments: