Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Hey! My first tag! Thanks to the lovely Christine at Chocolate and Steel for tagging me.
I have to admit, my first thought wasn't "What kind of things will I reveal about myself?" but "Do I know 6 other bloggers????". Uhh....I guess I'll figure that part out at the end.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

So here are 6 things:
1. I love getting my hair cut and changing up my style. If I start to feel down in the dumps for a while, it's most likely tied to the fact that I haven't had my hair cut in a while.

2. I am very scared of any thing with an exoskeleton, like beetles and crabs, so much so that my palms are starting to sweat just typing about it. When I lived in England and was going to school there, I came upon a stag beetle while we were all outside doing p.e and I've never been the same since. Just google stag beetle and you'll see what I mean!

3. I like mixing up my food on my plate so that in one mouthful I'm not just eating one thing. This might also be due to my love of food and wanting to always inhale it.

hmmm....this is harder than I thought

4. I love, love, LOVE pastries. Mainly the flaky buttery kind like croissants, chocolate croissants and fruit turnovers. And while we're on sweets, I like English scones with jam and clotted cream. But it's gotta be the real deal.

5. I get really bad reactions to mosquito bites and I am like a beacon to those pesky things. It could be the dead of winter, no bugs in site, in a room crowded with people, and I'll leave with 5 mosquito bites. I'm not kidding!

6. I am a notorious channel changer/maximizer which drives my poor husband crazy. But what if I'm missing something??

Here are the people I'm tagging:
Hemlines and Heels
Wear it Like You Mean It
Small Stump
More Ways to Waste Time
Whitney Smith
Lifeflix