Friday, April 27, 2012

Meet my Lucky Ladies!


I haven't mentioned this on my blog yet, but I'm part of a really really lovely group of business women that meet monthly in my hood. We're quite diverse - from clothing designers, to a photographer, a vinyasa yoga instructor and a gal who sings the blues - and I love it. It's always been my goal to meet up often with other small business owners for support, advice and camaraderie and I feel lucky to have found it with my Lucky Ladies.

We're having a little party this Saturday to introduce ourselves and, basically, to have an excuse to showcase our talents amongst some wine, food, music and fun events! Did I mention the raffle yet? Oh my.....the raffle! There will be 2 raffle times where some lucky winners will win some super cool Lucky Ladies swag. You wouldn't want to miss that now, would you??

Check out our site for more info about the event and about us.

And you can find us on facebook too...where it looks like I'm the ringleader....standing in the front. But honestly, i'm not. Gwen pushed me out there!

No comments: