Friday, June 1, 2012

More to love!


Would it be bragging if I say how much I'm in love with my Bubble Cuffs? Fine then. I can't help it.

As a designer you can't help but love your own work (most of the time) and feel an attachment, and I just have to say that this little lovely is my baby. It just wears so well, feels good on and is more than just a plain ol' bracelet. There's just so much more to love people! I'm hoping you're picking up what I'm putting down.

Hand crocheted with 100%wool, then wet felted, trimmed and steamed. The wool has some stretch to it which makes for a nice fit.

Currently in my Etsy shop in 4 solid colors - mustard, turquoise, leaf green and bright blue. And one duo in turquoise and grey.

And soon to be on their way to Rare Device in San Francisco!


Ok. Done bragging.

No comments: